Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lack of motivation?



Today, I reflected on my studies and I realized that I'm not satisfied with them. Not for the first time.
Thanks to my friends, I  still come to my lectures - because of their relationship with me and their attitude. But when I think about the matter of my being a student, I AM NOT happy, cherfull etc. Maybe, my point of view is quite a narrow one, but I'm unable to imagine myself as a oceanographer or sth like that :(
In addition, I'm not happy about my job - in my opinion it's senseless - from my point of view of course. For my employer it's a good opportunity to earn a lot of money; for me... Shit Shit! Shit! Any word else..?
So, up to this time, we've got study and job. What's next?
It's a love. The time has came and I came back to my senses after last long term feeling(probably). All I need now is finding a smart & cute girlfriend (or being found).
Then, even sth like a motivation could appear. We will see.

Regards!

:)

No comments: